- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30