- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30