- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Ivory Coast.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: English Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Reid, John Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John - Simson, R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1685