- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- New Zealand.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: English Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Raritan River Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1685