- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Baist, G. Wm Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans /
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm. (George William) - Baist, G. Wm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results