- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639