- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Republic of Liberia
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639