- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- China-India border.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Grand Canyon
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639