- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- China-India border.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Grand Canyon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639