- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Republic of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Florida Remove
Scale ca. 1:6,300,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris and Ferro. Based on Rigobert Bonne's Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. Shows present area of Southern States. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1403 Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1785