- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The city of New York.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Republic of Liberia
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639