- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639