- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639