- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639