- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- China-India border.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639