- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639