- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639