- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639