- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639