- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639