- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Sites and Collection: Cities and Towns Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670