- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- General map of Cairo.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Sites and Collection: Cities and Towns Remove Sites and Collection: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670