- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- China-India border.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Sites and Collection: Cities and Towns Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670