- The city of New York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Grand Canyon
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Sites and Collection: Discovery and Exploration Remove Location: New York Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670