- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of Liberia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Sites and Collection: Discovery and Exploration Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670