- China-India border.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Sites and Collection: Discovery and Exploration Remove Subject: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index of buildings with householders' names. 1 map : col. ; 45 x 67 cm.
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670