- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639