- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- China-India border.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The city of New York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639