- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Ivory Coast.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639