- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639