- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639