- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- New Zealand.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639