- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The city of New York.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639