- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- The city of New York.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- General map of Cairo.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Grand Canyon
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639