- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Yellowstone National Park
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639