- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639