- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Hudson River Region (N.Y. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639