- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639