- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670