- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- General map of Cairo.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639