- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639