- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Republic of Liberia
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670