- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Grand Canyon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The city of New York.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670