- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Republic of Liberia
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove Subject: Canada Remove Location: Labrador Remove
Scale ca. 1:58,500; 2,000 toises = 77 mm. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 681 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651; 700
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755