- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Liberia
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle Remove
Relief shown by shading and land forms. Buildings, vegitation, ships and military troop and encampent positions shown pictorially. Shows military troop and ship positions for the Siege of Louibourg in 1758. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor, covered with silk fabric and varnished. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1758