- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of Liberia
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Capitaine Du Chesnoy, Michel Remove Location: Englishtown Region Remove
Shows troop positions at the Battle of Monmouth (near Englishtown, Monmouth Co., N.J.). Relief shown by hachures. Place-names in English. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Sectioned to 12 panels and mounted on cloth backing to fold to ca. 20 x 14 cm. Includes descriptive index of military positions. Gift; Mr. and Mrs. H.F. Lenfest; Jan. 2000. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Capitaine Du Chesnoy, Michel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1778