- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Ivory Coast.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Fer, Nicolas De Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove
Les costes aux environs de la rivière de Misisipi : découvertes par Mr. de la Salle en 1683 et reconnues par Mr. le Chevallier d'Iberville en 1698 et 1699 /
Relief shown pictorially. Shows locations of Indian villages found by La Salle during his explorations of the coastal areas of the United States. From: L'Atlas curieux / N. de Fer. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text entitled "Description de la Découverte du Missisipi, par N. de Fer" and ill. in title area.
- Contributor: Fer, Nicolas De - Ginville, Vincent De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1701