- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Fer, Nicolas De Remove Subject: Gulf Coast (U.S.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Shows locations of Indian villages found by La Salle during his explorations of the coastal areas of the United States. From: L'Atlas curieux / N. de Fer. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text entitled "Description de la Découverte du Missisipi, par N. de Fer" and ill. in title area.
- Contributor: Fer, Nicolas De - Ginville, Vincent De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1701