- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Fer, Nicolas De Remove Subject: Gulf Coast (U.S.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Shows locations of Indian villages found by La Salle during his explorations of the coastal areas of the United States. From: L'Atlas curieux / N. de Fer. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text entitled "Description de la Découverte du Missisipi, par N. de Fer" and ill. in title area.
- Contributor: Fer, Nicolas De
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1701