- Battle of Monocacy.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The city of New York.
- Ivory Coast.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Ontario Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755