- Ivory Coast.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1790-1799 Remove Language: French Remove Location: Haiti Remove
Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north to the bottom. Shows eastern limits as of 1781 and 1790 and names of owners of real property tracts. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 650; 651
- Contributor: Frignet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790