- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Location: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean Francois
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756